Friday, August 03, 2007

Love, Post

No post for 3 days, then not only did we have our regular post which for me included Newton's Album, Little Miss Sunshine DVD and The Fountain from Lovefilm. But we also had a delivery from A Man with A Van which was my new Love, Elsie stuff. The Lola and Riley Lines aren't coming to the UK so i had to order it from America (i know i shouldn't be spending any money, but i needed it!). i only ordered last Tuesday, i think it's the fastest i've ever had a delivery arrive from the US. i love it so much, i already did a page today. i don't get to do boy pages very often so this was fun. i've known these guys my whole life & even thought i don't get to see them too often anymore i hope they are always a part of my life.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for stopping by & taking the time to leave a comment. I approve all comments so it will not appear immediately. May your day be filled with sunshine!