Monday, September 10, 2007

Getting sentimental...


So despite having to work 2 jobs, i've actually cut down my shifts at the restaurant over the last week & managed to regain my social life! Not just going out with people and dancing the night away but long chat's on the phone, girly lunches and msn convo's, cos i've got friends who are too far away for me to have a one to one natter with ya know. i honestly could not describe to you how amazing my friends are. i am so grateful to have each and every one of them in my life. But Adam, Anna, Katie, Michaela & Nic, i want you to know, that wherever i am, you light up my world. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for stopping by & taking the time to leave a comment. I approve all comments so it will not appear immediately. May your day be filled with sunshine!