Thursday, May 01, 2008

Goodness in my world

May will be super good because....
*i have a wedding to go to
*and therefore hen nights to go out on
*i have a visit planned and i plan to visit...
*i am the ladee of the house for 2 whole weeks
*i have 2 gigs to attend
*i have arranged a gathering of some of my most favouritest people
*there are 2 Bank Holidays!!
*Sex and the City film is out


In the last week i have:
*travelled on new journeys
*been offered new opportunities
*had a weekend trip in Bournemouth
*attended an awesome 80's party
*had my hair cut
*watched my favourite film


Anyone else in love with Jim Sturgess right now?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for stopping by & taking the time to leave a comment. I approve all comments so it will not appear immediately. May your day be filled with sunshine!