Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Radioing in...

i bought my first single in years this week. i don't do singles, i only buy albums. But Does it Offend you Yeah? had a sweet deal with 3 different formats and a cool japanese signed poster for £4 so i could'nt resist, cos i effing love them and i effing love japanese stuff too.

i'm worried about what's going to happen to the music industry with so many people stealing tunes. It's been bothering me lately.

Digging this dude a lot.

Really in love with this right now cos it reminds me of sweet Cassie.



Can't get this song out of my head:



Sunday morning was spent hunting for the missing pants.

Saw this with Monsieur Maylum yesterday, but was more excited about seeing the trailer for this:



Crackers is still really really ill, and it makes my heart hurt to look at her in such a state.

i lost another 2 1/2 lbs this week, which totals 7 1/2 in 3 weeks!! Which means i get a shakeaway tomorrow. It's my prize for getting to the half stone mark. i am finding it difficult without chocolate milkshake in my daily life, but luckily Yazoo is relatively low fat, so i can have one occasionally.

Still haven't decided on which new phone to get.

And if you want to go to a free gig with me then sign up here. Some work will be required of course.

Go on, say Yes more!

Radioing out...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for stopping by & taking the time to leave a comment. I approve all comments so it will not appear immediately. May your day be filled with sunshine!