Sunday, May 02, 2010

Scrapbook Share on Sunday

Hello lovelies,

Did you see me featured over at Laura's Blog? She said some really sweet things about the lift i did of her's as part of Shimelle's blog party the other week. It made my day!

i only have one little scrapbook share today. i'm working on a few secret projects at the moment that i can't share, and i feel a total tease saying that but hopefully i'll be able to show you in the coming months.

i made this using the Sunday Sketch over at SC, which is based on a layout by Waleska, an amazing scrapbooker, i loooove her style!


October Afternoon papers, Jenni Bowlin journalling circle & alphabet from Making Memories.

i love those October Afternoon papers but it's not often you find use for tartan/plaid/whatever you want to call it! It amused me so when i discovered a lumberjack chair in my hotel room when i was staying in Toronto last year. Only in Canada....

It's a Bank Holiday tomorrow in the UK & i have some fun stuff planned, provided the weather turns out nice! What are you up to?

3 comments:

Michelle Springer said...

How funny that I come over to show you some blog love and your post is about Toronto, the city I call home :) I am happy to let you know I do NOT have any lumberjack chairs in my home :)

Stephanie Baxter said...

Hey, thanks for the comment on my blog! I actually got that punch on Ebay (it's the Martha Stewart Starburst punch) and it came from somewhere in the US I think. I've just had a quick look over there now for you, and there are some there...they're around £5-7 plus about £5 postage. Not a bad price really! I hate that what we can buy over here in terms of scrappy stuff is really limited!

Hope that helps! Have a good Bank Holiday Monday! Steph x

P.S. Whereabouts on the south coast are you from?

...on the brink of something beautiful said...

love the scrapbook page!
im off to check out your feature now!!!! :)
-kellie

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for stopping by & taking the time to leave a comment. I approve all comments so it will not appear immediately. May your day be filled with sunshine!