Sunday, June 06, 2010

Scrapbook Share on Sunday

Hey! How's your week been? Sorry for my blog absence. i'm in a weird mood this week. Nothing's wrong, but i am feeling super lazy and unmotivated. i've not been scrapbooking much this week, this is the only page i did and it's based on the Sunday Sketch over at the Studio Calico Blog. Good job they have those sketches every week or i'd never get any scrapbooking done at the moment! i hate feeling so uninspired. i feel like i need some newness. New music, new adventures, a new story to get lost in, new people to make friends with, a new obsession. In a month i'll be in our flat and everything will be new so i should probably be savouring the present. But i just feel urgh! Any music, film or other recommendations to help me get out of this funk are welcome!




i made this flower with the fabric paper from the Dear Lizzie line. Lizzie did an awesome video tutorial on them here, and can explain how to make them way better then i ever could. i also added some lace behind, ruffling it around the circle.


i used the May kit Granny's Cupboard and add-ons for this page, how cute is that dress form stamp?! The vintage lace is from my own stash and i also used a Martha Stewart punch with the houndstooth tape.

i went to a car boot sale this morning with my mum and i got some sweet vintage goodies including a suitcase, some lovely tins and a brownie camera! And i only spent £7! i can't wait til we're in the new place and i can start getting furniture!

Have a great week.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love that layout! How did you make the flower?

I know just what you mean about the sketches... I need them! So little inspiration of my own these days.

Sian said...

Ooh, a Brownie camera! I love your flower you made. I've watched the tutorial but haven't actually managed to put it into action yet.

I think moving somewhere new will be very inspiring, so don't worry the urge to create will come back for sure.

Elisa P. said...

Hi ! i discovered your blog recently! i love your pages x

Keshet said...

Love the LO with that beautiful Dear Lizzy flower! I've been in a funk, too, so hopefully we'll both get out of ours!

Mandi Johnson said...

Oh I love the green. And I think I am the only scrapbooker in the world who does not own a Martha Stewart punch. haha

Mandi Johnson said...

I thought I commented already, but I don't see it, so just to be safe. Hello again. :) I love the green and definitely am jealous of the Martha punch. xo

Cheryl said...

ooh hello! i love this LO - the papers, colours, the style... beautiful!

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for stopping by & taking the time to leave a comment. I approve all comments so it will not appear immediately. May your day be filled with sunshine!