Monday, January 24, 2011

Have you seen this layout?

Papers: Sassafras Lass, Cosmo Cricket, Stickers: Sassafras Lass, Tape: American Crafts, Buttons: MME

 A few months ago, i was hugely inspired by a layout in this post on the Sassafras blog by Elizabeth Kartchner and decided to scraplift it. The layout didn't feel complete without a few splotches of mist on it though and i was still awaiting the delivery of my Mr Huey's, so i decided to put it aside until i had them. Well the layout seems to have gone walkabouts because i have looked through all my albums and turned my studio space upside down looking for it, to no avail. Annoyment! My studio isn't even {that} messy! Luckily i'd used the layout when i was testing my scanner so i still have a copy of it, but i'd really rather have the original, so i can finish it off. i have no idea where it's gone! i suppose you've got to laugh about it...someone please tell me i'm not the only one this has happened to!

2 comments:

Buzzard Girl said...

Hi there,
Your layout really inspired me today and I couldn't wait to come home and start a similar page! Hope you don't mind but I added link to your blog on my site.
Look forward to seeing more from you.
Paula

Michelle Clement said...

Aaw...he he. it's cute! :) And I have to say, my studio is an absolute *mess* - I'm always finding things I totally forgot about months later! lol. You're not alone! Fingers crossed that you find it! :)

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for stopping by & taking the time to leave a comment. I approve all comments so it will not appear immediately. May your day be filled with sunshine!