Monday, June 11, 2012

Remember This

i've been trying to house my ever growing pile of finished layouts and realised there are quite a few i haven't shared here yet. So here's a couple using the 'Remember This' kit from Scrapbook Circle (which is almost entirely used up now!).



This is my awesome friend Vicki. This page is really personal, hence the hidden journalling. But let's just say she helped me out of a very dark place. i love just using the hexagon paper as embellishments, they are so cute scaled down on 6x6!

This layout actually got chosen by Rebecca from the Scrapbook Circle DT to Scraplift for the 'lift a subscriber' challenge that they run on the blog. You can see her take on my layout in the post here. If you'd like the chance to be lifted too, just share a layout using a Scrapbook Circle kit on their facebook page



For this one i used a text stamp on kraft cardstock around the edges. i also added a couple of wood veneer stars from Studio Calico & some Sassafas alphabets. Which by the way, i have a really big hoard of, i will be soooo sad when they run out as they are the perfect size for 8x11 1/2" layouts. Love that the Elle's Studio Tags are pretty AND functional.

These pictures were taken at a film convention last year where i got to meet some of the animals that were in the Harry Potter films. If you know me, you know i'm a huuuge HP fan, so i was totally excited. We also got to see them perform tricks & the animal trainers talked about how they teach the animals to learn new stuff for movie roles. The quality isn't great as they were taken with my phone so as not to freak the animals out, but i'm glad i've got them. 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Love both of these Alexa :) The hexagons are lush - must do something with all my hexagon stuff - drowning in it!

sophie said...

Hi! I wan't to email you about your trip to France but can't find your address!! can you email me first my adress is available on my blog under "contact me"!!

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for stopping by & taking the time to leave a comment. I approve all comments so it will not appear immediately. May your day be filled with sunshine!