Monday, April 04, 2016

April Simple Scrapper Layouts

For my Simple Scrapper layouts this month i used 2 of the sketches. At my local crop i am notorious for using white cardstock as the background on my layouts. So i pushed myself this month to use patterned paper. This first layout uses a patterned paper with lots of detail, i just added a little bit of stamping in there too. It's rare for me to use so many photos on a layout, but i like how this one turned out. 


The sketch i used as inspiration for this next layout had a block of journaling under each photo. i switched things up a bit and used word stamps instead and then did my journaling up the top. Still not over my word stamp obsession. 


The Premium Membership at Simple Scrapper provides skills and shortcuts to help you simplify and find more meaning in your memory keeping. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for stopping by & taking the time to leave a comment. I approve all comments so it will not appear immediately. May your day be filled with sunshine!