Thursday, June 01, 2006

Good post day

Yesterday was such a good post day! i picked up my new Mimi Impression Urban Stamp Tote.
Follow the link if you want to see how cool it is inside. It is so Scrummy Yummy, i am so pleased i order it as it is totally going to serve a purpose now that i am going to be moving back to mum's. i also got my Amazon order which included Cathy Z's first book and Claudine Hellmuth's collage book. In the post i also got the Tim Holtz DVD, which i cannot wait to see! And a headscarf from my sister. Heading to Portsmouth tomorrow and i've got the Race for Life on Sunday. So far I've raised nearly 60 quid, which is kewle, hope to raise a bit more over the weekend. Wish me luck :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for stopping by & taking the time to leave a comment. I approve all comments so it will not appear immediately. May your day be filled with sunshine!