Thursday, February 08, 2007

Postcard Love


i'm not a collector of post cards per se, but if i find a funky one then i will buy it, and i do have quite a few, so i suppose you could call it a collection... But it's not! And i don't have any intention of posting them to anyone either, they are pure eye candy. When i have my own place i shall frame & hand my favouries. i've recently been admiring The Beatles Mint Stamps which have been released, i love The Beatles and shall never tire of them. So i love postcards & i love The Beatles ~ imagine my delight when in the post office today i noticed that they were selling postcards with the image of The Beatles stamps on! Happy Day.
i've been really busy this week, but don't have anything interesting to report on, except that i went to a gala screening of Hot Fuzz on Monday and it's one of the funniest films ever! i keep seeing ads for it and it's still making me chukle. It gets a big thumbs up from me.

To my Typepad friends, i'm having real trouble posting comments on there at the moment, but i am reading your blogs, promise!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for stopping by & taking the time to leave a comment. I approve all comments so it will not appear immediately. May your day be filled with sunshine!