Friday, April 06, 2007

i had a bit of a realisation yesterday: that i'm the only one who has any control over my future. Now obviously, i have always known this on some level, but yesterday was the first time i REALLY thought about it. And i started to panic. If i don't get my act together soon, time will have slipped through my fingers, i mean it's April already! WHAT!?! How did that come around so quick? If i don't sort myself out i won't be able to do the things i want to do. But there is SO MUCH to do! And everyday life keeps getting in the way. It's so hard being responsible for yourself, to look forward & realise that if you don't make small changes now, it won't be any different in the future. But i am getting there, slowly.

i've been working on a little project to keep me focused. My main weakness is my lack of self-confidence, so i made this to remind me to believe in myself. i know that it sounds cheesyer than a four cheese pizza, but i question myself & my abilities so much that i honestly do need to remind myself of these things. Anywho, all products are from the January ModScraps kit except for 7Gypsies stickers & Basic Grey magnetic buckle.

Today was good day, despite oversleeping by nearly 5 hours (yes really!) i got to wear my summer gear outside for the first time this year. How i have missed my flip-flops. i truely believe in the power of sunshine. Everything seems so much better when the sun is shining, there is hope in the world and you can't help but feel positive.

Mum took Michaela & i to Gunwharf & i bought some stamps for just 99p each in Papermill and the yummiest ever flocked wrapping paper in Paperchase. We discovered that Zizzi's has opened down there, so happy about that as it's one of my favourite restaurants. It was cool to see so many people enjoying the weather with friends & family. And that's about as exciting as it's got today, but it feels SO GOOD not to be at work.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for stopping by & taking the time to leave a comment. I approve all comments so it will not appear immediately. May your day be filled with sunshine!