Wednesday, September 19, 2007



i haven't had the chance to scrap for weeks & today i just felt the vibe so i whacked these out in a few nano seconds.

i have been super happy the last few weeks (except when i am at the office when i am very stressed). i've loved going out & raving it up with my mates, taking cinema trips & lunches, and just generally laughing my socks off. It's been a full few weeks that have made my heart happy. But as a result i am currently very emotional about the subject of going away, i don't even want to think about it & haven't planned much for a while, which is troubling. i just need to get through next week & then i will have more time on my hands to start sorting stuff & hopefully i will start getting excited again. There's so much still to organise. eek!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for stopping by & taking the time to leave a comment. I approve all comments so it will not appear immediately. May your day be filled with sunshine!