Saturday, March 15, 2008

Stuff that makes me happy

*Hanging out with my favourite people EVER!
*Sleeping in my own bed
*Having all my stuff in one room and not having to live out of a backpack
*Hot baths
*Looking through old layouts
*Scrapping with the sis
*Cuddles from Crackers
*Real Cheese (not that horrible plastic stuff you get everywhere else in the world)
*Sorting buttons

This song + video:


Last night i went to the restaurant to see The Crew & i was reminded of happy days. That place got me where i wanted to go. i was so excited to see everyone.

Tonight i'm meeting up with the rest of my friends and i can't wait! i've missed nights out with this lot SO much. Possibly more than anything else.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for stopping by & taking the time to leave a comment. I approve all comments so it will not appear immediately. May your day be filled with sunshine!