Wednesday, March 04, 2009

Lately i've been feeling that....


i want to rip the pages out of The Mighty Boosh book & stick them all over the walls

i want summer to be here RIGHT NOW!

i wish i was good at drawing

i really really really want a polaroid camera

i've been eating too much crap

i haven't made enough time for creating

i might change my feelings about having children one day

i'm spending too much time on the internet

i wish i had my own walls to paint (turquoise)

i should be taking more pictures of the people in my life & just more pictures in general. picture taking has been lacking lately

i need to stop letting my past affect my future

i need to get out of this country

it would be pretty darn cool to take a Beatles Degree

i wish i wasn't so tired all the time

things shot in black & white have a certain exquisiteness about them

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for stopping by & taking the time to leave a comment. I approve all comments so it will not appear immediately. May your day be filled with sunshine!