Sunday, March 01, 2009

Oh Hello March!


Spring is in the air & summer could not be here soon enough. i can't wait to put this winter behind me.

It's been a lovely few days including yum yums in Winchester, Girls night out (Mmmm cocktails), Lazerquest in Bo'mo(most fun EVER) and perfect cupcakes (Hay is a legend).

Tomorrow marks the start of another New Chapter as i'm moving offices again (for the third time in under 10 months!). The role is similar to what i'm doing now, but i can make the job my own & it should be a lot less stressy. i am looking forward to this change but will miss a lot of my colleagues, so very much! (Not to mention the cutest vintage shop ever & yummyest bakery which i used to peruse in my lunchtimes on occasion).

Oh yea & this made my day! i have never won anything like this before! Cool Beans.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for stopping by & taking the time to leave a comment. I approve all comments so it will not appear immediately. May your day be filled with sunshine!