Tuesday, May 26, 2009

And then there was floor...

Apologies (again) for being such a hermit of late, not just on the blog but irl too!! So unlike me. i blew out everyone this weekend to stay in & tidy my room (it took me 2 days & another trip to Ikea, for reals!). i will post pictures soon! It was a tough decision, Bank Holidays are the best & usually include much drunkeness, a BBQ, plenty of food & usually a very long walk. It's been so sunshiney (my favourite) and i've been stuck indoors. But never mind, it's been long overdue & it was worth it. i am so happy with my new space & it's making me feel so creative!!

Here's a little page i made last weekend (posted with special permission from She Who Must Not Be Named). Love these girls (and all the girlies in my life) so so much.


i've been working with a kit from RVA making a scrapbook about hopes & dream & favourite things. i've been playing with non scrapbookey items & it's soooo fun! i am obsessed with kraft, graph paper & woodgrain at the moment.


And finally getting around to some projects from the RVA Class. It's a sunglasses case & just in time for all this lovely weather we're having!


i've also been stitching, but i need to bribe someone into taking a photo of me modelling the stiched project in question, so that will have to wait.

Today was one of the loveliest days ever! We went to Brighton for a shopping trip & i finally got the Converse high tops i've been lusting over FOREVER!! i always feel so inspired after a trip to Brighton. My heart is full of cupcakes, vintage typewriters, lomography photographs & Art Books. Sigh.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for stopping by & taking the time to leave a comment. I approve all comments so it will not appear immediately. May your day be filled with sunshine!