Wednesday, December 16, 2009


Um yes indeedy, snow in the south of England in December, what the freak is going on?! It's only a little bit at the moment, but it seems there's more on the way.

i was writing my to-do list for Christmas today and it's way bigger then i thought! i've still got to finish a hand-made gift, post my dad's present, deliver all my cards, make a cracker for mum, make my gift wrap, get a pedicure & a manicure, wrap my presents, watch Elf, The Holiday, Love Actually, Santa Claus the Movie and buy some wool. Oh and write a shopping list for the sales!

1 comments:

kim smith said...

I KNOW.
I LOVE SNOW, though.

nice shoooeeessssss. [:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for stopping by & taking the time to leave a comment. I approve all comments so it will not appear immediately. May your day be filled with sunshine!