Friday, January 08, 2010
i was surprised & delighted to discover that Kel gave me the Happy 101 award!! i am so thrilled, it made my day!
This award is for all the ladies in the blogging community that bring a smile to your face. So...along with this award I am to list 10 things that make me HAPPY and pass the award on to 10 ladies that make me smile.
1. Polka Dots. Especially red + white. Especially Cath Kidston. i want to start collecting polka dot mugs in all different colours, shapes & sizes! (When i have my own place). There's also a red & white polka dot apron i've been lusting after for some time now (to match my sewing bags).
2. The Mighty Boosh. i just started re-watching my dvd's. Gotta love those Boosh boys, so crazy funny. Does anyone have beeter hair then Vince Noir?
3.Woodgrain. i thought this was going to be a passing trend but i've been in love with woodgrain patterns for quite some time now & don't think i'll ever stop.
4. My hot water bottle. It's cuuuute & it keeps me warm on these cold wintry nights!
5. My instax. Here are a few photos i've taken with it.
6. Biffy Clyro. i have loved these boys long time but Only Revolutions is one of my fav albums from 09 & it's on constant repeat. Can't wait to see them live again in May!
7. My new Beatles mug that Annabananna gave me for Christmas (especially when it's filled with hot chocolate).
8. Hambly. She Who Must Not Be Named just bought me some back from her trip to the States (it is really hard to get here) and it is making me excited to scrapbook again!
9. Pretty white trees. i know all the snow means having to drive super slow, that it's realllly cold & for me it means having to work horrible 12 hour shifts through the nights to make sure the salting runs smoothly, but the trees are oh so pretty!
10. My iPhone. i can't imagine life without it, for reals. And it has a pretty woodgrain case! i'm going to have a little spend up on apps when i get paid this week. If you have any that you LOVE (especially for photos) please let me know!
i love making 'favourite things' & happy lists, it's so fun to look back on, in time. They make great subjects for layouts & mini books too!
Ok, so now to pass the award on to other blogging ladies. Don't forget to link me up if you post your 10 happy things!
And of course Kellie!
Posted by Curlywiggles at 7:37 pm