Sunday, March 14, 2010

Scrapbook Shares on Sunday

i've had a lovely weekend with this boy. We live a couple of hours away from each other so we only get to visit a few times a year, but it always fun & we had so much catching up to do. We've known each other for 5 years now so i made a page to document it. i'm taking Shimelle's Something From Almost Nothing class at the moment and one of the focuses this week was using metal's. So i made myself use some of my hoard, they are perfect for masculine pages i think.


i went a little crazy on the misting with this one, but i enjoyed myself. i think my dad must have taken this photo of me as a young'un, i really cherish this photo. i love that it proves i've always been a photographer :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for stopping by & taking the time to leave a comment. I approve all comments so it will not appear immediately. May your day be filled with sunshine!