Thursday, March 01, 2012

Currents

i've always been a fan of Tina's Currents Series & was stoked when she released her own digital cards to purchase from her shop. i love the design AND they are grey! My favourite colour, right next to navy. It's like she designed them just for me! Except she didn't. But that doesn't make me adore them any less. And if grey's not for you then i'm guessing, if you know how, the colour can also be altered. Anywho, i bought them mainly to use in Project Life. Because that's right people, i'm taking a brave step and going HYBRID!! i try not to get my computer involved in my scrappy endeavours because i spend all day at work on one, a fair amount of my time perusing blogs and galleries for funs and editing photos (which i don't find fun). So i figure it's good for me to step away from the computer and just play. i'm also not very computer savvy. However, there were just too many lovely digital journalling cards out there designed for Project Life for me to resist. So i recently printed a load off and spent some time cutting them all out so they are ready to go. Job done. It's been a while since i did a Currents page though so i decided to incorporate some of Tina's cards on a layout.

Kit: Scrapbook Circle February, Stamp, Mist: Studio Calico, Ink: JBS



For this page i used the February Scrapbook Circle Kit which was packed with a new line from MME designed by Rhonna Farrer. This was my first time ordering with them and i was really pleased with their customer service and the kits themselves are gorgeous! 

1 comments:

sophie said...

yay!! you rocked the kit!! lovely layout ! love the paint and journaling!

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for stopping by & taking the time to leave a comment. I approve all comments so it will not appear immediately. May your day be filled with sunshine!