Sunday, August 12, 2012

August TMC Challenge

August Challenge at Truly Madly Crafty is up and this month's challenge is 'Summer Fun'. My layout is entitled Summer Fav's and was really just an excuse for me to use the JBS Starburst stamp. 


My summer fav's are Eton Mess, Sunshine on my face, flip-flops and reading in the park. It's been a pretty exciting summer around here with the Olympics being held in London and i've been pretty much glued to the tv for the last 2 weeks. i also  had the opportunity to go to the Olympic park yesterday, which was amazing! My summer has been full of other fun trips and we've even had some nice weather here and there. Yes, summer is my favourite. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for stopping by & taking the time to leave a comment. I approve all comments so it will not appear immediately. May your day be filled with sunshine!