Thursday, December 11, 2014

Merry & Bright

i don't ever partake in projects like December Daily, it just doesn't suit my lifestyle. Every year i do have some Christmas Stories i want to tell though. i tend to make Christmas layouts the whole year round whenever i feel like it. Over the years they've just gone into my regular albums. This year though i bought one of those cool glitter 12x12 albums from Shimelle's line with American Crafts which i've decided to house all of my Christmassy layouts in.


It's so pretty and the glitter doesn't shed at all! i went through all my albums and pulled out the layouts from Christmases past. There actually weren't as many as i thought. Just 15 layouts. Which means there's plenty of space for more layouts in the future.



This layout documents present wrapping and card writing, something that plays a big part of every December. As i mentioned in my previous post, i handmade all my cards this year, i think i'll make a photo collage of some of my favourites in order to document them.

If you celebrate Christmas, i hope you have a wonderful time & above all can be with those you love. 

1 comments:

ForgedinPaper said...

Have a Merry Christmas. The album looks lovely and it's such a great idea.

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for stopping by & taking the time to leave a comment. I approve all comments so it will not appear immediately. May your day be filled with sunshine!