Saturday, February 21, 2015

Lift me up! Challenge

i recently participated in a 'lift me up' challenge over at Cocoa Daisy that my friend Lisa was organising. She e-mailed me the layout that i was to scraplift and i was given instructions to include journaling. No problem for me, you know how i like to journal on my layouts! You can see the original layout and all the others in this thread here. It totally blows my mind how different each layout is and how mine (which was the last in my team) turned out completely different to Lisa's original layout. It's just so cool.

Here's my layout. i started off using the January 2014 Cocoa Daisy kit but i think a couple of extra things might have snuck in there too.


Last January i was able to spend the whole month in Switzerland for work. It was such a fantastic experience. That's what this layout is all about. 


i ended up including the journaling in a pocket because there wasn't enough space on the layout. In the CD kits every month the embellishments come in glassine bags and i always keep hold of these to use as pockets or for layering. 

1 comments:

ForgedinPaper said...

Great LO. I'll have to pop over and look at them all now.

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for stopping by & taking the time to leave a comment. I approve all comments so it will not appear immediately. May your day be filled with sunshine!