Thursday, November 02, 2006

Today my Moo cards arrived & i am surprised how small they are! But i am really chuffed with the quality of them. Yesterday i had a delivery from Artbase which included an 8.5 x 11 album which was massive! i've decided to keep all my pages in theme albums. Theme's i've got so far are: me, Friends & Family, Occasions/Days & nights out/Events, & Travel and i'm going to have a portrait & landscape album for each, so i am in desperate need of more albums. Plus i will probably come up with a couple of more themes soon knowing me. Elsie's 52 Scrapbooking challenges arrived too as my Nan & Grandad kindly said they'd buy it for me for my birthday so i'm not allowed to look at it for another 27 days!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for stopping by & taking the time to leave a comment. I approve all comments so it will not appear immediately. May your day be filled with sunshine!