Friday, March 30, 2007


Ali is trying to raise money for Autism Speaks through Six Degrees and if she can be the one to get the most donations by the end of tomorrow then Six Degrees will donate an additional $10,000 to Autism Speaks. Ali has been a mega inspiration to me & so many others & i would love to donate but Six Degrees will only accept donations from people in the US. i don't know anyone in the US but if you live in the states or know someone that does, who would be able to donate on my behalf (i will send them the money via paypal) please e-mail me. Thanks.
*ETA* Six Degrees is now set up to take paypal donations so i have been able to donate. If you would like to do some good, then today is the last day to donate, just $10 can make a difference.

This was a LO i did last weekend, i am being inspired by Stacey's Library of Memories Class to scrap more about my life & the things i want to remember. Whilst you might think me insane for wanting to scrap my bath times, i think pages like these are integral to builing an album that gives the whole picture of me. i need my baths, they are the only time that i ever allow my self to fully relax. i used mostly stuff from this months Scrap Room kit but also added 5 buttons, 1 rub-on, 6 letter stickers & 2 brads. Stacey & Donna are actually visiting the UK this week & i am totally gutted that i had to pass up the oppertunity to be taught by them. i SO wanted to go to the classes they are teaching at Scrap Fever, but my bank account just wouldn't allow it :(

And whilst i'm on the subject of classes, The Design Collective starts going out on Tuesday, so you still have time to sign up. And Shimelles new class starts on Monday & you guessed it, i've signed up for both, not that i have the time, but i am a sucker for online classes.

One of my favouritest blogs Pencil Lines has designed some blinkies. Pop over & have a look. i can't decide which one to use, let me know what you think & help me decide.

Thanks to Anam for translating Ellee's comment for me.

1 comments:

Rachel said...

hiya

thanks for visiting my blog, your work is amazing

enjoy the rest of the weekend x

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for stopping by & taking the time to leave a comment. I approve all comments so it will not appear immediately. May your day be filled with sunshine!