Friday, June 15, 2007

End of an era


So today was my last day in my office job. The job which has been making me rather miserable for the last few months. Anyways, i didn't do any work all day and i got lots of lovely presents and my desk was decorated and i felt all special like it was my birthday or somfink. i have got to work with some really lovely ladies over the last year and made some really great friendships, we have had many laughs despite the rubbishness of our working environment and i am going to miss them SO much. Especially my Annabannana who is my gym buddy, gossip sharer, talk about everything to person and e-mail each other about meaningless stuff when we're bored friend, and Cassie cos she has the sweetest heart and an infectious zest for life. But i won't just miss these two, there are so many others, too many to mention, but you know who you are. x

Tomorrow i am off to Turkey for a whole weeks holiday!! i haven't had one of these for years and years so i'm super excited. Hope you don't miss my blogging too much!!

2 comments:

Kate said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kate said...

Sorry I made a boo boo in the last comment and had to delete it, this is what I wanted to say........
Lovin your blog but I don't normally leave a comment. But just wanted to say I know exactly how you feel leaving your job I did exactly the same thing 3 weeks ago (after 14 years) and it was hard and I still miss the girls A LOT but it was the best thing I ever did!!!!

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for stopping by & taking the time to leave a comment. I approve all comments so it will not appear immediately. May your day be filled with sunshine!