Thursday, August 23, 2007


Maria Grace has done an awesome Make & Take over on 2Peas this month, go see here. All you have to do is print the pages off, embellish & make a front cover. Got me out of a creative rut last week.

Spent yesterday at Long Down Farm with Anna & Jake. He loved it. It was good to actually do something with my day off for a change & even better to be hanging out with those guys. I have 2 days off in a row this week. Such a big deal. Returned home though to get some news which is beyond sucky.
Mum found my name on the wall. She is going to leave it there.

Later i plan to watch The Illusionist, make some stuff and catch up on Heroes.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for stopping by & taking the time to leave a comment. I approve all comments so it will not appear immediately. May your day be filled with sunshine!