Monday, April 07, 2008

Rockin' it out with paint and the ribbler!

First day in my new temp job today. It was fun catching the train to work, i'm sure the novelty will wear off soon enough. The team are really nice, but i wasn't set up on the system so there wasn't a whole lot to do.

Some stuff i made over the last few days:



i really do love my single life you know, despite my occasional monage that it would be nice to have a boyfriend, i love love love being single & all the good stuff that comes with it. :)

It's all about rockin' it out with the paint at the moment!! + i'm really into ribbling my cardstock. i began a mega purge of my stash this weekend, seriously it exhausted me! Had lots of fun scrapping too. i also have a few layouts which i uber love, but are not for share-sies right now. sowee!! But i did upload some old school stuff from last year to my flickr account, including some mini's.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for stopping by & taking the time to leave a comment. I approve all comments so it will not appear immediately. May your day be filled with sunshine!