Sunday, July 27, 2008

Christmas, Superheroes & Supervillains...

Monday i finally got my first new phone in 3 whole years.!! After much debate i went with the Nokia 6220. And i've been sooo impressed with the camera quality. And the fact i can access the internet on it blows my mind. Still trying to get my head round the new fangled technology...

Wednesday was Batman. Super happy with it.

Thursday i attended something for work, the launch of the Christmas menu at the local hotel we regularly use. It was ridiculously random. There was a snow machine, crackers, turkey roast for dinner, weigh the Christmas pudding competition, waiters dressed as snowmen and a full on Christmas disco!! Totally mad crazy fun.

Last night was a friend's 21st celebration, the theme was Superheroes & Supervillians. We love fancy dress!!! i went as Poison Ivy & made my own costume with real ivy from our front garden. Inevitably it kept falling off & i was leaving a little trail of ivy everywhere i went. It took 4 shampoos to get the red dye out of my hair!! It was the best of times.

My first dare in a very looong time.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for stopping by & taking the time to leave a comment. I approve all comments so it will not appear immediately. May your day be filled with sunshine!