Friday, November 28, 2008

25


Yes people this is the last you will ever see of me as a 25 year old woman. Tomorrow is the big 2-6. i am really excited! After spending my last birthday on the other side of the world, i am super happy to be spending my big day with friends and family. Last night i went out for dinner with Gareth, Bridget & Vicki and got a total shock when i turned up at the restaurant and they had decorated the table with personalised placemats, sprinkles & a balloon. i was so spoilt!


This last year has been totally crazy & i feel like i have achieved so much! It is mad to think where i was on my last birthday, where i am now and all that has happened in between. Bring on 26!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for stopping by & taking the time to leave a comment. I approve all comments so it will not appear immediately. May your day be filled with sunshine!