Sunday, November 11, 2007

One more sleep to go!!

This time tomorrow I'll be on the flight to Tokyo, i've just checked-in online, how bizarre is that!? Yesterday was a bit emotional, but the good-byes weren't as hard as i thought they'd be, i guess i must be getting to used to this lark now!! Today i am just really excited!

Anyways, now it's time for some Oscar stylee Thank-yous!! Because i really wouldn't be doing this if it wasn't for the support of certain people. So here goes....

To those of you have given me advice on where to go, what to do, where to stay and what to avoid etc etc. i have been grateful for all your tips.

Thank-you for all the cards/prezzies/text's/phone calls and messages.

To everyone who has said to me i'll miss you/i love you/good luck/stay safe/have fun. Thank-you, it means a lot.

To those of you who have listened to me witter on about all my hopes and dreams, fears and worries. Thanks so much for your support. i am always at the end of an e-mail if you need me.

And above all, thank-you Mum. i have flown, because you gave me wings.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for stopping by & taking the time to leave a comment. I approve all comments so it will not appear immediately. May your day be filled with sunshine!