Sunday, October 18, 2009

Hey y'all & thankies

So you may have noticed i've been absent from the blog world for the last 3 or 4 weeks. Well i've actually just been absent from the real world in general. i was admitted to hospital for 8 days & nights. i was a very ill girly with jaundice (i was a scary colour yellow) due to a gallstone being stuck in my bile duct. i had to have an ERCP to remove it & then a Lapcole to remove my gallbladder. So i've been at home for the last 12 days recovering from my op. Everything is healing well. i'm planning on returning to work tomorrow, doing a couple of half days to begin with to ease myself back in.

i just wanted to share with you what our mantel piece looks like at the moment, apologies for the blurry photo.


Thanks so much to everyone who sent a get well soon card, bought me a gift/flowers, visited me in hospital and sent well wishes. It has been overwhelming. i have really appreciated your support through this time, especially from my family (particularly mumsie) who have taken such good care of me.

Crafting has taken a bit of a sideline, but i have had the chance to sort some of my layouts into albums. i've discovered a few that i haven't shared with the online world as of yet, so i'll be back this week with a scrappy post or two. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for stopping by & taking the time to leave a comment. I approve all comments so it will not appear immediately. May your day be filled with sunshine!