Wednesday, December 09, 2009

30before30


Hmmm so the big 3-oh is a way off yet, but it seems to me that it is rapidly approaching. If you google 30 things to do before you're 30, you'll get a ton of results that are mostly to do with big life stuff. Like: 'quit your job', 'exercise your right to vote', 'have your heart broken', 'get a tattoo', 'get lost in a country where you don't speak the language' etc etc (all of which i've done). Not to mention a few other illegal or morally questionable things that i will not admit to doing in blogland. i think it's fair to say that i've really lived my 27 years, so i wasn't really interested in doing one of those types of lists.

i know a lot of people do to-do lists every year but i don't think that would be achievable for me so i'm starting my 30 things to do before 30 now. It gives me plenty of time to plan some of the longer term & more expensive goals. And i'm really quite excited about it! Now that's it's posted here you'll have to hold me to it!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for stopping by & taking the time to leave a comment. I approve all comments so it will not appear immediately. May your day be filled with sunshine!