Friday, December 04, 2009

Holla!

Hey you!

Sorry i've been AWOL this week, but we've had a couple of salt runs at work so i've been working late late. Oh winter, i dispise you!

Anyways, i had a super amazing birthday. Celebrations kicked off saturday night at Miss' new flat where i was surprised by these yummies!


My mum also made me a birthday cake. Yum yums!


My sister and i went to see New Moon. i have to say i am really pleased with it, i actually tought it was better then Twilight and New Moon is my least favourite of the books.

In the evening i went to the new Japanese Restaurant in Southsea & i can highly recommend it.


Although i only got one of my wishes (Caramel Nibbles, which i've already eaten!)i did amazingly well in the presents department, i don't think i have ever been so spoilt!

i'll be back with my 30 things to do before 30 list soon!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for stopping by & taking the time to leave a comment. I approve all comments so it will not appear immediately. May your day be filled with sunshine!