Saturday, November 28, 2009

Silly Birthday Wishes!

It's my birthday tomorrow! Thought i would share with you a couple of silly birthday wishes...


Source
Actually this wish isn't silly at all, i want a pug puppy SO bad! But it's just not the right time in my life. One day i will get my wish and dress said pug in pink tutu's, grey hoodies and funny halloween costumes! hehe.


Mmmm Cadbury's Caramel Nibbles, SO yummmmy!




Yes please! Isn't he lovely? *sigh*


Mini Henry Hoover. Everytime i see these it makes me chuckle!


Blue Sky, so i can take pretty pictures! So sick of the grey weather we're having later, maybe the sunshine will come out just for me on my special day?

Oh and hot hocolate and cupcakes would be nice too... :) Looking forward to the celebrations, feeling very thankful for having such wonderful friends and family to share it with.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for stopping by & taking the time to leave a comment. I approve all comments so it will not appear immediately. May your day be filled with sunshine!