Sunday, October 08, 2006

Have not blogged in ages, it's been a busy week. Portsmouth is full of freshers, they are everywhere! i was supposed to go out on the town last night but opted to stay in and watch X-Factor instead. i am loving the new Robin Hood on BBC1! Work is very stressful at the moment & i am not sleeping well so i just didn't have the energy to glam myself up. In response to my depression i have been eating lots of chocolate & spending money i don't have to make myself feel better. This week i bought The Desiging with Color Book (check out their blog). i love the DW series they are my all time favourite idea books, there are a few on my xmas list, but the ones i want seem to be in very short supply in the UK. grr. i am also desperate to get my hands on Elsies 52 Challenges book, i've asked for it for my birthday but that's a whole 6 weeks away! i also splashed out on some new BG Magnetic Buckles i think they are are way over priced but i wanted them for my album for Shim's class (still really excited about this). Yesterday i got wind of the uber cool Moo cards, so am busy uploading photos. So can't wait for these to arrive!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well crumbs..I hope you are feeling better!!!
If you were my neighbor (or even lived on my street) I would lend you my 52 Challenges book!!

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for stopping by & taking the time to leave a comment. I approve all comments so it will not appear immediately. May your day be filled with sunshine!