Saturday, January 13, 2007

So i spent ages in paperchase looking at everything & ended spending a fortune. oops! But look ~ these journals & notebooks were too cute to resist. What does you need all those for i hear you cry? Well my friends, the little one is for writing my favourite quotes & title ideas in, the black one is for my notes on photography, the stripy one is for sketches & the spotty one is my journal for writing all my thoughts & ideas down & for sticking in magazine clippings, memorabilia & stuff that gererally inspires me. It has some pockets and ziplock bags into it for this exact purpose! How cool is that? i also got some bargains in The Paper Mill Shop, including some 8 1/2" x 11" albums for £9.99 some hero arts stamps i've been wanting for a while for £2 each and these cute tin buckets which cost a grand total of £1.45!! i'm very into open storage at the moment, and these are great for picking up and taking into the living/dining room. Oh yes & i also bought 2 My Little Pony's for a special little girl who will be turning 4 on Wednesday, where did those 4 years go, eek?!?! One of the pony's has it's own scooter! Things have certainly moved on since i used to play with them. Anywho, i'm all revved up & inspired to do some scrapping now so i'm off.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for stopping by & taking the time to leave a comment. I approve all comments so it will not appear immediately. May your day be filled with sunshine!