Tuesday, February 03, 2009

Road Trippin'!

Setting off in about an hour to one of my favourite places in the world, aka my sister's flat, aka Bournemouth. And the weather is still like this:


Hmm, we're going to have to take it really easy on the roads. But all is good in the world because...

*we're seeing one of my favoutrite bands in the whole wide world tonight: Keane

*i have a new journal to fill. Picked this up in Bangkok from Human Touch.


*i'm wearing my 'i wish i could afford real All Stars but i can only afford Matalan, Kicks'.


*And a new stack of about 300 photos just showed up :)

Yayness! The world feels a lot prttier and full of possibilty then it has in a long while.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for stopping by & taking the time to leave a comment. I approve all comments so it will not appear immediately. May your day be filled with sunshine!