Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Isle of Wight Festival

i only took a disposable camera with me to The Festival, opting to leave my canon baby at home. However, our local supermarket's processing department is shut down, so i can't get my hand's on any of my own prints at the mo. Therefore, i am waiting for Nic to send me some of her's, so i apologise for the lack of photo's. i have been itching to post though so here's the highlight's of the weekend, (which are generally just singing along to some of my favourite music):

*The whole crowd singing 'Nah, nah, nah, na, na, na, na, na, na, na' to Kasabian's L.S.F. If you know the song you know what i'm on about.

*The whole crowd singing along to Snow Patrol's Chasing Cars (and pretty much the whole set to be honest, best atmosphere of the weekend)

*Watching the Red Arrows display

*The whole crowd clapping along to Muse's Starlight (these guys were AMAZING)

*Getting almost hysterical when Tom of Keane (or Tom Keane as us girls now like to call him) walked down what i like to call 'The Catwalk'.

If you missed the highlight's on Ch4 this weekend then check out some of the vid's on YouTube.

It was such a good weekend!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for stopping by & taking the time to leave a comment. I approve all comments so it will not appear immediately. May your day be filled with sunshine!