Monday, August 03, 2009

Hello August!

So far you have been lovely.

i spent the weekend with this fine gentleman.


We always laugh and talk into the wee hours and then start all over again the next morning. We love to go on adventures and eat out and drink wine. i wish so much that we lived closer. He always cheers me up, nurtures my confidence, reminds me of times past, gives me a new nickname, encourages my arty 'loon of the moon' ways and puts things in perspective.

We took a day trip to Oxford & it was pouring with rain for the most part of the day (Oh British weather, i loathe you) but i did manage to get a few shots. Ther are too many tourists in Oxford for my liking.




i love old buildings.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for stopping by & taking the time to leave a comment. I approve all comments so it will not appear immediately. May your day be filled with sunshine!